- Reduced Velocity Round
- Velocity: 300fps (91m/sec)
- Noise Level: Peak 126dB
- Accuracy: 1.97″ at 16yds (50mm at 15m)
- Standoff Distance: 20″ (0.5m)
- Avg Muzzle Energy: 1.4ft/lbs (1.9 Joules)
- Ideal for CQB
- Ballistics Average Muzzle Energy: Avg 1.4 Joules/1.0ft/lbs
- Average Muzzle Velocity: Avg 76m/sec (300fps) Accuracy: 50mm (1.97in) at 15m/11yds (mean radius)
- Maximum Effective Range for Training: Approximately 25m/27yds
- Optimum Effective Range for Training: Approx. 15m/16.5yds & closer
- Standoff Distance: 0.45m/18in – No Contact Shots.
- 5.56mm Man-Marker Reduced Velocity Rounds (RVR). Sold by the case of 900.
- Per round cost is $0.80 for Red, Blue, Green. Per round cost is $0.94 for yellow. (5,000 round minimum order, allow 12-16 weeks for delivery)
- FET Tax of 11% is added to all PTO orders
- Law Enforcement, Military, Government or Registered Professional Training Organization (PTO) purchases only
- FET or One-Time Agreement forms must be on file before an order will be processed
UTM 5.56mm Man Marker Round (MMR) Reduced Velocity Round (RVR)
The UTM 5.56mm Man Marker Round (MMR) Reduced Velocity Round (RVR) is an accurate and reliable marking projectile for Force-on-Force or Force-on-Target training for short distances only. The 5.56mm Man Marker Round (RVR) requires a UTM Conversion, has minimal environmental impact U.S. EPA compliant landfill safe, low emission. These are sold in units of 900 only. The 5.56mm Man Marker Round (RVR) adds realism and stress to training by providing a threat of consequence with physical and visual stimulus within Use of Force/ROE, Tactics, Skill Building, Scenarios, Movement Drills and other Interactive Training with a reduced velocity from the standard MMR. Use as a safe prelude or alternative to “Live-Fire” target or CQB training. Accuracy and reliability allows for multiple firearms, CQB, and marksmanship applications (360° firing, movement drills, weapon transitions). Projectiles mark at any angle to include glancing “hits” and do NOT have to burst to mark. Wash clothes and UTM PPE with domestic washing detergent.