Firearms training is always evolving and so is MTAC. We offer different courses and open houses that meet our mission profile.
- MTAC Skills Assessment (Skills assessments for course placement or for those that wish to become an instructor)
- Armed in Indiana (Legal Brief about the laws surrounding responsible gun ownership)
- Range Fitness (Test your fitness and shooting at the same time!)
- Intro to MTAC (Periodic open house for the public to learn more about the facility and Reality Based Training)
- Pistols and Pints (Men’s night featuring some shooting, then BBQ, brats, burgers and beer tasting from local breweries)
- Date Night (A unique evening at MTAC for a couple)
- Armed Ladies (Woman’s shooting group that meets on Thursday night)