Every year we award one spot to our Basic SWAT School to an Indiana Law Enforcement Officer that their department does not have the funds to send them. This scholarship is for tuition only. All other gear requirements, food, lodging, ammunition needs are the awardee’s responsibility. All applications must be received by April 3, 2019.
- You must be a certified and currently working Active Law Enforcement Officer OR
- You must be a reserve officer AND
- Your agency must approve of your good standing AND
- You must have the opportunity to join a team in the near future
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out the MTAC Blue Line Scholarship application, attach a photocopy of your credentials and mail the form in to the address on the application. Or scan all items and email them to admin at (website address).
- The officer selected is eligible for attendance to the current year Basic SWAT School. The next calendar year, new applicants will have priority however prior applicants that were not chosen may resubmit.
- You will be notified via email when you are selected and a link to register for the school will be sent. All you need to do is show up with the required gear.
- Paid registrations will disqualify you from the scholarship.