Structure Problem Solver-Centrifuge Training
September 28 @ 9:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Requirements: LE / MIL / GOV | End User
The Structure Problem Solver course revolves around exactly that: problem solving for the patrol officer. Students will learn to mitigate risks in pairs from structure approach to contact. This course starts with the basics and quickly delves into the more pragmatic aspects of awkward floor plans, low light searches and environment manipulation. The course will take place in actual houses, businesses, and other venues relevant to law enforcement. This course will have long days and a low light portion on day 1; please come prepared.
Individual Equipment List:
- Full duty belt / tactical loadout / plain clothes (your normal work setup).
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
- Cleaning kit and gun lube.
- Long sleeve shirt and gloves are mandatory. Knee pads and elbow pads are optional.
- Handheld flashlight(s), extra batteries and clear eye protection for low light work.
- 2 chem lights (any color).
- Notepad and pen.
- Multi tool (Multitasker / Gerber / Leatherman).
- Water and snacks.
- Current LE / MIL / GOV credentials.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Previous intermediate to advanced firearms training to include courses of fire where movement, barricades, working around others, communicating and adverse shooting positions were addressed.