Basic SWAT School
May 6, 2019 - May 10, 2019$350.00
One person is attending Basic SWAT School
Indiana’s premiere Basic SWAT School!
This 40+ hour course will be instructed by a Multi-Agency former, current SWAT and military staff from Indiana.
Topics covered will include:
- Team Dynamics, lessons from the field
- Physical Fitness, becoming a tactical athlete
- Room clearing
- Range drills
- Raid planning
- Self Aid
- Breaching (Mechanical/Explosive)
- IED recognition
- Small unit tactics
- Low light operations
- Vehicle assaults
- SWAT defensive tactics
- Movement to a structure
- Movement in a structure
- Reality Based Training (Force on Force)
Officer requirements: Open to full time or reserve law enforcement officers, correction officers and active military security/LE. You do NOT have to be assigned to a team to attend.
- Physical fitness clothing
- BDU style uniform and boots
- Body armor (Hard or Soft)
- Ballistic/Bump helmet
- Gun belt with holster
- Handgun with 3 magazines
- AR/M4/M16 rifle with sling and three magazines
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Gas Mask
- 250 rounds of commercially produced handgun ammunition
- 300 rounds of commercially produced rifle ammunition
- ***Required UTM (force on force) ammunition, gun rental and AR-15/M4 conversion is included in the admission price
***Host hotel rate is $45.50 per person/night*** This is based on double occupancy ($91/night) Please click here to reserve your room.
All registrations need to be 100% paid in full to guarantee attendance by the officer. If you pay by check or request an invoice, your officer won’t be guaranteed until payment is received. No refunds, no exceptions.
To generate an invoice, please enter “Send Invoice” and your address in the notes at checkout.