AR-15 Maintenance and Cleaning
September 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$45.00
A part of the Firearms Trilogy is maintaining your equipment, take care of it and it will take care of you. Do you know what to look for in an aging firearm? Join us in the discovery of your firearm. Learn what parts need cleaned, inspected and replaced. Your life depends on the status of your firearm.
What to bring:
- AR-15 (unloaded, checked at door)
- Empty magazine(s) Yes! You can inspect and clean them too
- Caliber specific cleaning kit
- Brass/Nylon Brush
- Cleaning Rod/Bore Snake
- Gun Oil
- Gun (caliber) specific tear down tools
- Shop towel/Rag
- Small inspection light (optional)
- Nitrile Gloves (optional)
Bring snacks and drinks, protective eye wear is necessary when spraying solvents. Chemicals will be expelled into the air, if your respiratory system is sensitive, you may want to consider a N95 mask.